CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Potting Training, Here I come!!!

Showing her delicious reward of M&M's, 2 for peeing and 3 for doing the #2

Finally I get to wear my new Dora undies from Nama, I am a Big girl now!
Well, Claire is off to potty training!!! She started about a week ago and took off like a champ! She has been interested somewhat for the last 6 months I would say, telling us that she peed or pooped in her diaper and also sitting on the big potty, but not putting the two together. We were also watching lots of "Elmo Goes Potty" and reading our potty books, but nothing clicked. We wanted her to be trained before Aves came, but that didn't work, we wanted the Nukies gone first! Now, she is telling us that she needs to go and then bringing herself to the toilet and going, she also wants to wipe and does, but we may need to clean her up a little after! She was excited to use her new Elmo Potty sticker chart that the Easter Bunny (we wanted her to take the hint!) gave her and getting her reward of M&M's. The sticker chart is only for 2 weeks, so hopefully this week we will be on the road to success and stop with the M&M's and chart! Yeah Claire, we are so proud of you!

0 comments: